- Post-Prom Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 6:30
- HS cafeteria
- Please come and help plan the March breakfast fundraiser and after prom activities
- Did You Know?
Under Governor Kasich's budget proposal, over half of Ohio's school district face cuts (including more than $113,000 for Continental), but not one charter school loses funding.
- BW3 (After-Prom Fundraiser by Junior Parents)
- Sunday, March 8 from 5-9 pm at the Defiance Location Only
- The Post-Prom committee receives a 15% commission on this day/time
- Must have a Post-Prom flyer
- Post Prom Flyers available at Helena Chemical, Split Ends, Collier & Co., and Main Stop
- ProgressBook Being Restricted
Attention Parents & Students: Access to ProgressBook has been restricted for those students/families still owing student fees. Access will again be given once fees have been paid.
- New Amazon Link
- Kindergarten Registration Begins
Registration for kindergarten for the 2015-16 school year is under way for children who will be 5 years of age prior to September 30, 2015. This is for full day every day kindergarten. Registration forms can be obtained and completed in the elementary office. Copies of the student's immunization record, birth certificate, and social security card will also be needed. Deadline for registration is April 1st. Screenings will be held during the month of April. If you have questions please call the elementary office at 419-596-3860.