- Yearbooks may be purchased online for $55. Deadline to order is April 2, 2015. Please click here to place your order.
- Mowing Services Needed
- Continental Local School is looking for companies/individuals interested in completing the school district's mowing services for the year. Mowing services would include the entire school grounds except for the baseball field, softball field, practice soccer field, and main soccer field. Equipment/gas is not provided. Trimming should be completed on alternate mowings. Mowing completed at school's discretion.
- Please contact Joel Mengerink, Superintendent, at 419-596-3671 during school hours or by email at email@example.com for questions or to submit a bid. Bids will be accepted until filled.
- Kindergarten Registration Begins
Registration for kindergarten for the 2015-16 school year is under way for children who will be 5 years of age prior to September 30, 2015. This is for full day every day kindergarten. Registration forms can be obtained and completed in the elementary office. Copies of the student's immunization record, birth certificate, and social security card will also be needed. Deadline for registration is April 1st. Screenings will be held during the month of April. If you have questions please call the elementary office at 419-596-3860.
- ProgressBook Being Restricted
Attention Parents & Students: Access to ProgressBook has been restricted for those students/families still owing student fees. Access will again be given once fees have been paid.
- New Amazon Link